Sunday, April 8, 2007

The Dream Shattered!!!!!!!!!!!

Many things are said and written about cricket........This is my view about CRICKi.....
(tats wat Boycott Says).The desecription goes way back to 1996 .I was a child then,I used to be so involved with Cricket...tat day when INDIA began to chase i was a witness to the queing up of our batsmen going back to the PAVILION..... I was very much disappointed and slept without watching the rest of the match CRYING.The same was the CASE when INDIA was taking on SL in the current edition of CWC 07.I write this in this BLOG "numb3rs" because THE history repeated itself again SL was able to put up same total as they did in SEMI FINLAS of 96 version.
And the result was same INDIANs bowed to them and result was same INDIA was out of the world Cup,But this time it was too early, in the first round itself also My part also remained same, I am disappointed But didn't weep this time since I am Big now and can hold my tears to myself. And the start of this years DEBACLE was with BAN team every one saw INDIA loosing its way from the start itself.And from yesterdays match SA vs BAN all i can say is tat INDIA just didn't had a bad day tat time with BAN it was the BANGLA team tat really outperformed us.And from the match with SA all i can say is tat THE GUYS are really GUD,the way they Fielded was just AWESOME! It can't be BETTER.Tats wat tat lacks in INDIAN team the spirit of youth and the fielding was really mean. Lets see wat happens to INDIAN cricket in FUTURE."Hope" tats wat we should have. Hope Hope and Hope.................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mohan Kodali said...

Now, at this moment, what do you have to say about our Indian team?